HRSG health, safety, and environment competencies are developed specifically for the field of HSE and have been industry tested in real-world environments to ensure they accurately reflect the realities of your workplace.
The HSE competency dictionary includes:
- Commitment to Health and Safety
- Emergency/Crisis Management
- Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Procedures Design
- Hazardous Substance Management
- Health Safety and Environment
- Health Safety and Environment Standards Enforcement
- Industrial Hygiene Practice
- Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Safety Engineering (Concern for Safety)
- Waste and Emissions Management
The dictionary also includes technical job profiles that contain the right competencies at the right levels for specific jobs in your industry. The HSE competency dictionary can be purchased “off the shelf” or customized to reflect the unique requirements of your sector and organization.