Senior Talent Management Consultant
Posted: Oct. 14, 2020
Human Resource Systems Group (HRSG) is a dynamic software and professional services company based in Ottawa, Ontario. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, want to be part of a growing business, and want your contributions to make an impact, this is the company for you! HRSG has an immediate opening for a Consultant.
We are seeking a Senior Talent Management professional with several years of strategic experience and a track record in a combination of the following: competency-based management; developing and managing corporate learning programs; career management; organizational effectiveness; and facilitation.
- Provide expert advice and support to clients in HR/Talent Management
- Develop tools, training material and methods in HR and Competency-based management
- Interact with clients by facilitating focus groups, interviews and conducting workshops
- Contribute to the development of new products and the enhancement of existing products
- Conduct research into HR best practices to support client projects and the development of products
- Independently manage projects and provides oversight and advice to other consultants
- Contribute to the development of proposals for new business
Education and Experience:
- University degree in a relevant field (Human Resource Management, Business, I/O Psychology, et) preferably a Master’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in HR/Talent Management
- Experience in designing, implementing or managing strategic programs such as Career Development, Leadership Development, Performance Management, Learning, HR and Succession Planning
- Experience in conducting job analyses to develop job descriptions and competency profiles
- Experience in conducting critical research into programs such as certification, accreditation, and learning.
- Experience in using or implementing HR software
- Experience in delivering training, coaching or consulting
- Excellent written and oral communication
Conditions of Work:
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Must be eligible to obtain security clearance.
- Applicants may work remotely and live anywhere in Canada.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunities for career growth
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Interesting and diverse work with local and global companies
To apply: Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.